What Does UBSC Do?
UBSC is the chief communications organization for the University of North Texas, so UBSC operates on a university-wide level to support institutional goals and initiatives — from reaching enrollment goals to promoting research successes and all manner of objectives in between. It’s our primary job to promote and protect the UNT brand and image. We do this by working across internal and external departments to help meet and support the communications and marketing needs of all university divisions. If you need help promoting your division, your work, your team or your story, we are here to help you.
UBSC works to:
- Advance and protect UNT’s institutional identity and reputation
- Reinforce and grow UNT’s brand in graphics, images and words
- Increase UNT’s visibility in public and in the higher education marketplace
- Support UNT’s student recruitment, retention and graduation goals
- Strengthen UNT’s relevance and value to key audiences, including alumni, donors, faculty and staff
What’s your goal? We’re here to help you – and UNT – succeed.